The Props bets make the Super Bowl in Las Vegas sooo much fun. After the commercials, that is!
What are Props bets? And why are they so fun?
Each casino puts out a props package of all the specialized bets consumers can make on the big game. They are weird, unusual and unusually detailed. You can bet on anything!
Here is a sample of props bets from Station Casinos.
- First scoring play of the game
- Last scoring play of the game
- Who will make the first touchdown for each team
- Player to score the first touchdown of the game
- The first turnover of the game will be an interception or a fumble
- Will there be at least one defensive or special teams touchdown?
- Tom Brady’s first pass attempt will be complete/incomplete
- Jersey number of player to score the first touchdown
Our beloved Vegas Golden Knights are playing Sunday night too. So there are cross-sports Prop bets too. Like:
- Marc Andre Fleury saves versus total interceptions in the game
Las Vegas locals love Props bets because they can produce big money. Supposedly the most lucrative Props bet was that William “Refrigerator” Perry would score a touchdown in Super Bowl XX. And he did! How would have thunk it?
My favorite Props bet is always is predicting who will win the 2020 Super Bowl. I always root for the team at the very bottom all season. Hey, someone’s got to do it! This might change when the Raiders arrive…
This year it is the Miami Dolphins. They have a 200-to-1 chance of winning the 2020 Super Bowl as of today.
Have a great Super Bowl week-end, Las Vegas.
((hugs)) BETH Ellyn
P.S. Email/text if you want a copy of the entire Props package.
Your Las Vegas Real Estate Concierge
BS 39349 M with authority!
702.758.4318 Talk. Text. SMS. Video chat
firstname.lastname@example.org Google hangouts
Henderson Homes & Lifestyle Facebook bid-ness page
MBA: L’ecole du Hard Knocks
Licensed in Nevada since 1996: I have previous!
When competence AND creativity matter!